Paradise Builders Offers 24/7 Home Emergency Home Repair Services
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE
A fire loss is very complex because of the unique behavior of smoke. It is important to have trained technicians at the loss location. Paradise Builders emergency home repair tests the smoke to see which of the following types of fire took place:
- Wet Smoke – Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke – fast Burning at high temperatures.
- Protein – virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – furnace puff backs cause fuel oil soot.
- Other types – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue are other types.
No Payments, No Interest 1 Year*
Unbelievable Low Prices
Unparalleled Customer Service
STORM DAMAGE (tornado, hail, wind)
We are trained in storm damage and clean-up, water damage restoration, mold remediation, structural home repairs, lead abatement, and fire-loss clean-up. We know one of the most important aspects of emergency home repair is to help you get your life back to normal.
Our emergency home repair services include:
- Water and sewage extraction
- Mold remediation
- Complete structural drying
- Complete disinfection and sanitation
- Content pack-out/pack-back
- Free hail damage assessments
- Arbitrate with insurance companies for appropriate and complete settlements
- Emergency roof repairs
- Emergency siding repairs
- Emergency window repairs
Contact Us Now to set up an appointment or to request a quote.